The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge is the venue for the international networking, brilliant workshops, and inspiring speakers that will be UXPA 2014. This sleek, modern hotel is just across the Thames from Big Ben and steps from the Eye and bustling Southbank.
Hallway conversations at the conference hotel are often where lifetime friendships and invigorating business partnerships take shape. To maximize your networking with fellow UXers and to get the most out of the conference, book a room at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge at UXPA's discounted rate. Magnificent rooms in the heart of the city are only £169 per night + VAT (breakfast and wifi are included). This is an unbeatable price for such a central, state-of-the-art location!
Rates are from £169 + VAT and include:
- Accommodation in a Superior Room type
- Full English Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of hotel facilities including the swimming pool, Fitness Centre, sauna and steam rooms
The venue is at 200 Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7UT.
If you are using the underground, the closest stations are:
- Follow signs to "South bank" exit
- Once on street level, with the station behind you, turn left on York Road (the main road in front of the station)
- Walk on until you reach the roundabout with the hotel (use the right pavement to get to the entrance easier)
- Turn left and cross the bridge
- The hotel will be right in front of you