The purpose of this session is to get attendees dreaming about the possible, the likely, and the probable future of UX Design - and to inspire them to be a part of making these dreams a reality.
We will have at least 5 visionary speakers directed to talk about what they think is possible, likely, and probable 20 years, 50 years, and 100 years with regard to personal and organizational technology design.
Speakers will be asked to consider the following questions in their presentations:
- What similarities and differences do you foresee in how people think about technology in the next 20, 50, and 100 years?
- What trends will have come and gone?
- What trends are lasting How will the UX profession change?
- How will businesses , users and UX professionals collaborate on design challenges?
- What would you like to see in the future of UX Design and why?
- Small Usability: Less is Enough