Our speakers ignite the conversation and attempt to resolve the controversy around one of the pressing issues in the User Experience (UX) field: the value of the Return on Investment (ROI) of UX. In this IGNITE session, speakers armed with case studies, as well as previous successful and failed experiences measuring the ROI of UX, present diverse viewpoints on this topic, including:
- Understanding how companies lose market share and profitability by cutting out UX in the race to be first to market
- Recognizing that a Return on Investment is important, but also recognizing that there is no standard and widely adopted method. So let’s develop one!
- Conceding that the ROI of UX produces flawed metrics, and acknowledging that measuring ROI wastes the effort and value that UX professionals bring to an organization
- Embracing the warm and fuzzy combination of art and science in our solution to the ROI problem
- Does Measuring the ROI of UX Motivate Management to Get Behind User Experience?