Despite decades of research and years of us all carrying a touchscreen mobile phones and tablets around, thereÕs a lot of myth, disinformation and half truth about how they work, and how best to design for touch. From evaluations of dozens of studies and new research, we know where and how your users really hold their phones, phablets and tablets, and how to design touch targets that work reliably.
You will learn:
- How to design to account for the different ways people hold devices.
- To design for reading and use, at scale.
- How fingers work, and can hurt your design.
- Touch target sizes and how touchscreens work.
- How to avoid interference, or accidents in your touch interface.